Monday 9 July 2007

Me Time - take some!

"I'm not afraid of storms, for I'm learning how to sail my ship" - Louisa May Alcott

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

Are you like me and find that your day is so full that you never have time to yourself? Here are a couple of ideas for me time:

Get up 1/2 an hour earlier than everyone else and enjoy a peaceful cup of tea/coffee/milo/whatever.

Go to bed 1/2 an hour later than everyone else and enjoy the quiet.

When everyone is out of the house, don't worry about the housework - read a book/magazine/newspaper, or just stare out the window.

When the kids have gone to school - go for a walk.

On your way home from work stop at your local park and enjoy the scenery - even if it is only for 5 minutes.

Stop, smell some flowers and really enjoy your surroundings.

Just remember to take time out, you deserve it!


take a moment for yourself myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

No comments: